HBase >> mail # dev >> Please welcome Todd Lipcon as our latest committer

Re: Please welcome Todd Lipcon as our latest committer
> Congrats Todd, very well deserved with all the good work you've been
> doing for HBase recently!  Two thumbs up for you, keep up the good
> work!

I have to agree. It was only a matter of time to committer status
since your recent flurry of activity started... I've definitely seen a
very noticeable increase in HBase mails since you've started :)
Congratulations!

Lars