Accumulo >> mail # dev >> Unhelpful Null Pointer Message (during processing of message)

+
David Medinets 2012-10-18, 02:26
Re: Unhelpful Null Pointer Message (during processing of message)
Which server had this error?  What version of accumulo?  What version of
thrift?

-Eric

On Wed, Oct 17, 2012 at 10:26 PM, David Medinets
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

> 2012-10-16 03:44:57,546 [server.TThreadPoolServer] ERROR: Error
> occurred during processing of message.
> java.lang.NullPointerException
>         at
> org.apache.thrift.ProcessFunction.process(ProcessFunction.java:34)
>         at org.apache.thrift.TBaseProcessor.process(TBaseProcessor.java:34)
>         at
> org.apache.thrift.server.TThreadPoolServer$WorkerProcess.run(TThreadPoolServer.java:176)
>         at
>         at
>
> I don't see anyway to debug the underlying issue but I'm posting this
> here just in case someone else does.

+
David Medinets 2012-10-18, 14:30
+