Hadoop >> mail # general >> 0.23.5 release

0.23.5 release
In preparation for a 0.23.5 release I have created a release branch and updated the version on branch-0.23 to be 0.23.6-SNAPSHOT.  Anyone who wants something to go into branch-0.23 please target it for 0.23.6.  Tom is out on vacation he should be back on Monday to do the actual release build so even though I said I was spreading the fun of doing releases around it is only some of the fun.

--Bobby