HBase >> mail # user >> Spatial data posting in HBase

Re: Spatial data posting in HBase
There're plenty of examples in unit tests.
e.g. :

      Put put = new Put(Bytes.toBytes("row" + String.format("%1$04d", i)));
      put.add(family, null, value);
      table.put(put);

value can be obtained through Bytes.toBytes().
table is an HTable.

Cheers