HBase >> mail # user >> H-Rider / HTable UI

Re: H-Rider / HTable UI
If you are looking at HBase data access, querying, charting, filtering and
aggregations, feel free to check out Crux[1].

1. http://github.com/sonalgoyal/crux

Best Regards,
Sonal
Real Time Analytics for BigData <https://github.com/sonalgoyal/crux>