HBase, mail # dev - Get the latest timestamp of a Storefile

Re: Get the latest timestamp of a Storefile
Adrien Mogenet 2013-08-18, 12:42
Alright, then I've opened a ticket to put what I have in mind (
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HBASE-9260)

I did some basic code changes and tests to see/check if it's really
relevant...