Hadoop, mail # user - How to configure application for Eternal jar

How to configure application for Eternal jar
samir das mohapatra 2012-05-26, 12:48
Hi All,
  How to configure the external jar , which is use by application
internally.
   For eample:
                      JDBC ,Hive Driver etc.

Note:- I dont have  permission to start and stop the hadoop machine.
 So  I need to configure application level (Not hadoop level )

  If we will put jar inside the lib folder of the hadoop then i think we
need to re-start the hadoop
  without this,  is there any other way  to do so.
Thanks
samir