HBase, mail # user - Ganglia Vs Nagios

+
bhushan.kandalkar 2013-02-27, 06:40
+
Leonid Fedotov 2013-02-27, 07:43
+
Enis Söztutar 2013-02-28, 02:59
+
Swathi V 2013-02-27, 07:35
+
Otis Gospodnetic 2013-02-28, 16:31
+
Leonid Fedotov 2013-02-28, 21:53
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-02-28, 22:26
Re: Ganglia Vs Nagios
Otis Gospodnetic 2013-03-01, 05:38
Hi,

Both Jean-Marc and Leonid are correct.  SPM will give you HBase and a
number of server metrics.  Right now it won't give you, say, ZK or HDFS
metrics, but that's on the TODO list, of course.  Anyhow, it's free for
anyone to try and use and see if it does the job for them or not.

Otis
--
Solr & ElasticSearch Support
http://sematext.com/