Flume, mail # user - How to get a bad message out of the channel?

How to get a bad message out of the channel?
Matt Wise 2013-05-10, 17:29
We were messing around with a few settings today and ended up getting a few messages into our channel that are bad (corrupt time field). How can I clear them out?

> 10 May 2013 17:28:26,920 ERROR [SinkRunner-PollingRunner-DefaultSinkProcessor] (org.apache.flume.SinkRunner$PollingRunner.run:160)  - Unable to deliver event. Exception follows.
> org.apache.flume.EventDeliveryException: java.lang.RuntimeException: Flume wasn't able to parse timestamp header in the event to resolve time based bucketing. Please check that you're correctly populating timestamp header (for example using TimestampInterceptor source interceptor).
> at org.apache.flume.sink.hdfs.HDFSEventSink.process(HDFSEventSink.java:461)
> at org.apache.flume.sink.DefaultSinkProcessor.process(DefaultSinkProcessor.java:68)
> at org.apache.flume.SinkRunner$PollingRunner.run(SinkRunner.java:147)
> Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: Flume wasn't able to parse timestamp header in the event to resolve time based bucketing. Please check that you're correctly populating timestamp header (for example using TimestampInterceptor source interceptor).
> at org.apache.flume.formatter.output.BucketPath.replaceShorthand(BucketPath.java:160)
> at org.apache.flume.formatter.output.BucketPath.escapeString(BucketPath.java:343)
> at org.apache.flume.sink.hdfs.HDFSEventSink.process(HDFSEventSink.java:392)
> ... 3 more
> Caused by: java.lang.NumberFormatException: null
> at java.lang.Long.parseLong(Long.java:401)
> at java.lang.Long.valueOf(Long.java:535)
> at org.apache.flume.formatter.output.BucketPath.replaceShorthand(BucketPath.java:158)
> ... 5 more

This message just keeps repeating over and over again.. new events are coming through just fine.