Kafka >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Release Kafka 0.7.2-incubating (Candidate 1)

Re: [VOTE] Release Kafka 0.7.2-incubating (Candidate 1)
It's probably better to remove the client libraries and add a README with a
link to this wiki page:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/KAFKA/Kafka+non-java+clients