Pig, mail # user - Piggybank date time functions

Re: Piggybank date time functions
Ramakrishna Nalam 2012-12-11, 03:41
Soliciting suggestions, really think there was some strong reason for using
UTC in all places so consistently!
The classes I'm referring to are mainly in the
org/apache/pig/piggybank/evaluation/datetime/ package.

Regards,
Rama.