Pig >> mail # user >> Piggybank date time functions

Re: Piggybank date time functions
Soliciting suggestions, really think there was some strong reason for using
UTC in all places so consistently!
The classes I'm referring to are mainly in the
org/apache/pig/piggybank/evaluation/datetime/ package.

Regards,
Rama.