Hadoop, mail # user - Re: Latest disctcp code

Re: Latest disctcp code
Harsh J 2013-07-02, 10:29
The trunk's distcp is by default distcp2. The branch-1 received a
backport of distcp2 recently, so is named differently.

In general we try not to have a new feature introduced in branch-1.
All new features must go to the trunk first, before being back-ported
into maintained release branches.

--
Harsh J
+