Hadoop >> mail # user >> Re: Latest disctcp code

Re: Latest disctcp code
The trunk's distcp is by default distcp2. The branch-1 received a
backport of distcp2 recently, so is named differently.

In general we try not to have a new feature introduced in branch-1.
All new features must go to the trunk first, before being back-ported
into maintained release branches.

--
Harsh J