HBase, mail # user - zookeeper quorum verification

Re: zookeeper quorum verification
Suraj Varma 2011-12-03, 14:15
J-D:
Did you mean that a _single_ dns entry returns all five ips belonging
to individual zk nodes?

Is this used only by "clients" ... or even within the cluster?
And ... the zk nodes self-identify by IP ... and is this how region
server nodes reach out specifically to the "leader" zk node?
--Suraj