HBase >> mail # user >> zookeeper quorum verification

Re: zookeeper quorum verification
J-D:
Did you mean that a _single_ dns entry returns all five ips belonging
to individual zk nodes?

Is this used only by "clients" ... or even within the cluster?
And ... the zk nodes self-identify by IP ... and is this how region
server nodes reach out specifically to the "leader" zk node?
--Suraj