Kafka >> mail # user >> version of zookeeper

+
Jason Rosenberg 2012-11-13, 07:30
Re: version of zookeeper
The ZooKeeper API has been stable for a while, I do not suspect there would be any problems between 3.3.4 and 3.4.x. Personally, I have run Kafka 0.7.x with ZooKeeper 3.4.3 with no problems

-David

On Nov 13, 2012, at 2:30 AM, Jason Rosenberg wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm wondering if there's a reason kafka currently seems to depend on
> zookeeper 3.3.4.  While the current stable version for zookeeper is 3.4.4.
>
> Are there known issues with upgrading to the newer version of zookeeper?
>
> Jason
+
Jun Rao 2012-11-13, 14:57
+