MapReduce >> mail # dev >> hadoop1.2.1 speedup model

+
牛兆捷 2013-09-06, 15:27
+
牛兆捷 2013-09-06, 15:35
Re: hadoop1.2.1 speedup model

Clearly your input size isn't changing. And depending on how they are distributed on the nodes, there could be Datanode/disks contention.

The better way to model this is by scaling the input data also linearly. More nodes should process more data in the same amount of time.

Thanks,
+Vinod

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE