Pig >> mail # user >> output

Hello,

I am running a Pig script and completing successfully to run my script:

Input(s):
Successfully read 3 records (388 bytes) from:
"hdfs://localhost:54310/user/kereno/1.txt"

*Output(s):*
*Successfully stored 3 records (9 bytes) in:
"/home/kereno/Documents/pig-0.11.1/workspace/res-dump2"*

*Problem:* When I lookup for the output file (res-dump2) - there is no such
directory.
Same problem when I ran the script or when I used grunt. My query loads a
simple file and dumps it!!

Any ideas what could be the issue?
Running on Hadoop apache v1.2 and Pig 11.1

Thanks,
Keren

--
Keren Ouaknine