Pig >> mail # dev >> Pig 0.11

+
Jonathan Coveney 2012-10-11, 00:31
+
Gianmarco De Francisci Mo... 2012-10-11, 06:03
+
Bill Graham 2012-10-11, 06:23
+
Gianmarco De Francisci Mo... 2012-10-11, 21:16
+
Dmitriy Ryaboy 2012-10-11, 21:44
+
Olga Natkovich 2012-10-12, 21:06
+
Dmitriy Ryaboy 2012-10-13, 00:59
+
Jonathan Coveney 2012-10-14, 20:36
+
Olga Natkovich 2012-10-15, 18:50
+
Olga Natkovich 2012-10-15, 18:49
+
Alan Gates 2012-10-15, 18:55
+
Olga Natkovich 2012-10-22, 17:14
+
Alan Gates 2012-10-26, 05:44
+
Jonathan Coveney 2012-10-26, 18:36
+
Alan Gates 2012-10-26, 19:25
+
Russell Jurney 2012-10-26, 19:35
+
Alan Gates 2012-10-26, 19:43
+
Russell Jurney 2012-10-26, 20:02
+
Olga Natkovich 2012-10-26, 23:32
+
Rohini Palaniswamy 2012-10-28, 23:00
+
Russell Jurney 2012-10-29, 00:30
+
Olga Natkovich 2012-10-30, 16:07
+
Richard Ding 2012-10-30, 23:32
+
Daniel Dai 2012-10-31, 18:17
+
Olga Natkovich 2012-11-05, 04:19
+
Julien Le Dem 2012-11-19, 19:33
+
Julien Le Dem 2012-11-19, 20:27
the link:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&jqlQuery=project+%3D+PIG+AND+fixVersion+%3D+%220.11%22+AND+resolution+%3D+Unresolved+ORDER+BY+updated+DESC%2C+due+ASC%2C+priority+DESC

+
Russell Jurney 2012-10-22, 17:56
+
Julien Le Dem 2012-10-11, 18:00