Accumulo >> mail # dev >> change to jira notifications

Re: change to jira notifications
Hey Billie,

One thing which has worked well in other projects has been to send the
JIRA *creations* to the dev list, whereas all of the other
notifications go elsewhere. This is nice for folks like me who want to
follow the occasional issue (by "watching" on JIRA) but not see all
the comment traffic.

Anyone else think this would be useful? If not, I'll just subscribe to
notifications@ and set up some aggressive filters.

-Todd

--
Todd Lipcon