Accumulo >> mail # dev >> GSOC Idea - Accumulo Control Panel

Re: GSOC Idea - Accumulo Control Panel
Billie,
Thanks.  I have created the ticket for Ambari (AMBARI-1930).  I started
putting together the proposal, but I need to do a lot of research and
thinking before I can finish it.  I'll keep working on that this week.

Take care,

Andres
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AMBARI-1930>