 From: Ted Yu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, February 6, 2013 9:19 PM
Subject: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache HBase Committer - Devaraj Das

Hi,
We've brought in one new Apache HBase Committer: Devaraj Das.

On behalf of the Apache HBase PMC,  I am excited to welcome Devaraj as
committer.

He has played a key role in unifying RPC engines for 0.96
He fixed some tricky replication-related bugs
There're 30 resolved HBase JIRAs under his name.

Please join me in congratulating Devaraj for his new role.