Hi Aniket,

We had same issue it turns out that we need to make sure ip to hostname
mapping should be correctly configured in /etc/hosts file.

For eg: If you had something like
127.0.0.1       localhost       localhost

as first line in /etc/hosts file, you will get his error. To fix we need to
add correct ip to hostname mapping as first line in /etc/hosts file.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,
Raja.

On Thu, Oct 3, 2013 at 11:02 AM, Aniket Bhatnagar <