Hi Jun,

I've been thinking for a while about how to contribute to the project and
thought that working on some documentation for the website might be a good
way. Do you have an outline of what you'd like the site to look like that I
(AND OTHERS hint, hint) could pick a topic, write the article and submit
for you guys to review?
Thanks,

Chris