Scott,

Yes, we are still using scala 2.8.0 at LinkedIn. We do plan to upgrade to a
later version of scala at some point. However, this may take some time
since we will need to upgrade other scala projects at LinkedIn at the same
time.

It's unfortunate that code change is needed in order to support scala 2.10.
What are the things that you are looking for in scala 2.10?

Thanks,

Jun