Thanks Neha,

So are you saying that on 0.7.2, to delete a topic I need only remove it's
data log directory from each broker, and the restart the brokers?  Is it ok
if it's a rolling restart?

For some reason I thought I also had to do something on zookeeper servers
too, to remove the topics.  Is that not true?

Jason