Hi, Alex,

Thanks for sharing your thoughts here. Your understand of Kafka is correct
and your analysis is very helpful. Just a couple of followup questions on
RabbitMQ.

1. How do people typically scale out RabbitMQ? In Kafka, we have this
notion of a cluster that can include multiple brokers. Brokers in a cluster
are managed through Zookeeper.
2. How does RabbitMQ support HA? In the upcoming Kafka 0.8 release, we are
adding the capability of storing a message redundantly in multiple brokers
in a cluster for achieving both higher durability and availability. I am
wondering if RabbitMQ is doing something similar already.

Jun