Will the 0.8 release come from the HEAD of the 0.8 branch?  I'd like to
experiment with it, to see if it solves some of the issues I'm seeing, with
consumers refusing to consume new messages.  We've been using the beta1
version.

I remember mention there was a Jira issues along these lines, which was
fixed post 0.8-beta1.  Which issue was that (I'd like to see if it matches
what I'm seeing).

Thanks,

Jason