Hi Jun,

we do not use any compression in our test.

We deploy producer and broker in the same machine. The problem still
exists. We use sync producer, and send one message at a time(no batch now).
We find that when the qps reaches more than 40k, the exception appears. So
I don't think it's the underlying system error.

Any suggestions if we want to do some debug on kafka
serialization/deserialization?

Thanks.