What I mean by that is that your looking to have the Kafka cluster able to
be down for like 5 minutes or upto a day.  The problem is estimating how
long it will take to recover.

Is this work your doing for a consulting project?  Or are you doing
something on behalf of an employer.  Basically would like to know more
about the use-case.  You can email me directly at [EMAIL PROTECTED] so
we don't clog the message board.