Thanks David. Yes, I am aware of the Prozess Node lib also. I forgot to include it in my posting. Good catch!

From: "David Arthur" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, December 20, 2012 11:58:45 AM
Subject: Re: Kafka Node.js Integration Questions/Advice
On 12/20/12 11:46 AM, Christopher Alexander wrote:
Just FYI, there is another node.js library
https://github.com/cainus/Prozess. I have no experience with either, so
I cannot say how reliable they are.
What kind of data velocity do you expect? You should only have to poll
if your consumer catches up to the broker and there's no more data.
Blocking/polling behavior of the consumer depends entirely on the client
implementation.