Because of the limited venue in the conference hotel, we decided to host
our user group meeting at LinkedIn in MountainView Thursday (Jun. 27)
evening. We will post the details of the meetup later this week. We plan to
give an overview of Kafka 0.8. We will also try to invite our SRE at
LinkedIn to share some of the operational experience. We probably can have
time for a short presentation on a use case study. Anyone is interested in
that?

Thanks,

Jun