I am using 0.8 in eclipse.  I used the approach suggested to use the sbt plugin and that works great (thank you to whomever recommended that).  It pulled Scala 2.9.3.  However, I am only able to run 2 common scala tests: TopicTest and ConfigTest.  How can I find and run the other scala tests?

thanks,
rob