Otis,

That's actually a question we are trying to answer. In our current
production system, Scribe does spooling to local disk, so each producer
node becomes a local broker until the actual brokers are able to receive
all messages again. It looks like unless a similar feature is added to
Kafka we will have to come up with our own spooling system.

-Piotr

On Wed, Apr 10, 2013 at 12:04 PM, Otis Gospodnetic <