Hi,

I am wondering if my leader broker crash, how to get it back to ISR after
restart kafak ?

In the initial status the kafka-list-topic.sh shows:
topic: failover-test partition: 0 leader: 0 replicas: 0,1 isr: 0,1

If I terminate the leader and kafka-list-topic.sh shows:
topic: failover-test partition: 0 leader: 1 replicas: 0,1 isr: 1
Is there any document can explain what is the procedure to get my broker0
back to isr ?
Thanks!

Friendly regards,

*James Wu <http://www.facebook.com/jameswu629>