To answer your question, even if the team is working on 0.8, we understand
that it will take some time for 0.8 to be completely stable and for users
to build some confidence in moving to 0.8 since it is backwards
incompatible. Keeping that in mind, we will try our best to patch the 0.7
branch for bugs and do point releases from there for a few months down the
line.
Feel free to file bugs and we can discuss how to handle a release for those
bug fixes.

Thanks,
Neha