Hi there,

I'm Boyang who is a newbie contributor to Kafka. I would like to start a vote for the KIP-245:

This is linked with JIRA: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/KAFKA-6386

[KAFKA-6386] Deprecate KafkaStreams constructor taking ...<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/KAFKA-6386>
Currently, KafkaStreams constructor has overloads that take either Properties or StreamsConfig a parameters. Because StreamsConfig is immutable and is created from a ...

And my pull request is here:
Since this is my first time doing this, feel free to let me know if this is the correct format!