Hi,
On the Kafka cluster I would like like to get monitoring stats.  I do not
know java per this page.

Monitoring

Our monitoring is done though a centralized monitoring system custom to
LinkedIn, but it keys off the JMX stats exposed from Kafka. To see what is
available the easiest thing is just to start a Kafka broker and/or client
and fire up JConsole and take a look.
What can I execute periodically from the command line to get server stats
and ship to graphite.

I am a python developer

Thanks