Hi Neha,

We can not understand why the partitions will be unbalanced if each thread
gets different number of messages.

We go through the code of producer, and the partition number is generated
by "random.nextInt(numOfPartitions)", so we think even if different thread
gets different number of messages, theoretically, the partition number
shoule be evenly distributed.

Could you please give us more detailed explanation about this?

Thanks a lot.

Guodong