That is not available for performance reasons. Broker uses zero-copy
to transfer data from disk to the network on the consumer side. If we
post process data already written to disk before sending it to
consumer, we will lose the performance advantage that we have due to
zero copy.

Thanks,
Neha

On Fri, Apr 12, 2013 at 12:59 PM, Pablo Barrera González