Hey Jun

Thanks for your prompt response. I don't really get "wipe out both
Zookeeper and Kafka 0.8 data". I just changed the log data directories in
both kafka and zookeeper configs and still I am getting the same error.
Isn't that sufficient? What else do I need to do to wipe out the data? What
directories do I need to visit?

Thanks,
Yavar