As per 0.8, just a quick question about grabbing HEAD. What's the
difference between the 0.8 branch and the trunk? Also should I take it from
Neha's reply that replication is a must in using 0.8 even if you don't wish
to use it? is there any design limitation (or operations aspect) that
should make me want to use replication, even if data loss in case of a
totally lost server - is not a major concern?