Hello Neha, I think i might be hitting this. I didn't shutdown the consumer
(at least intentionally). Basically it was just an attempt to pipe ~1T
through kafka, i would wild guess it's related to log expansion. Because
around the time it happened i saw messages about expanding log, is it
possible to be related?

Thanks.