Hi

I am implementing autostart service for kafka which will check kafka's
state If kafka is not running it will autostart kafka process.

I also want to check whether Kafka is running or in unresponsive state. If
kafka is in unresponsive state how to determine that?

Is there any chances that kafka is running but not giving any response for
sometime ?

Any suggestion will be helpful.

*Thanks & Regards*
*Hanish Bansal*