What do folks think about

A source release + binary server only?  I think I can do this today
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/KAFKA-1131 and call a new VOTE like

Or wait ~ a week and do a source release + binary server + maven push?
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/KAFKA-1133 I can research it some
later tonight but no clue off the top of my head how to push more different
files into META-INF as we need to-do
http://www.apache.org/dev/release.htmlif someone already knows please
throw a patch up on it and I will take a
look and commit it looks good... I probably won't get to it until the
weekend but feasible for Monday... so we can try a VOTE next Monday and
wait and have things up to Maven Central for 0.8.0?

 Joe Stein
 Founder, Principal Consultant
 Big Data Open Source Security LLC
 Twitter: @allthingshadoop <http://www.twitter.com/allthingshadoop>

NEW: Monitor These Apps!
elasticsearch, apache solr, apache hbase, hadoop, redis, casssandra, amazon cloudwatch, mysql, memcached, apache kafka, apache zookeeper, apache storm, ubuntu, centOS, red hat, debian, puppet labs, java, senseiDB