I'll try to give an unbiased answer :)

I believe my library has more comprehensive coverage of the APIs for
0.7.x (e.g., MultiProduce, MultiFetch), as well as more test coverage
(including integration tests). However, it's newer and has had less real
world usage, so there may be undiscovered bugs.

I also have plans to start implementing the 0.8 protocol in the next few
weeks.

-David