Hi Everyone,

Since Exactly once and transactional semantics is the most important and proudest feature at 0.11.x version, why doesn’t MirrorMaker apply the Exactly once and transactional semantics at 0.11.x?

I think it will shake our confidence to upgrading to 0.11.x to use the idempotent semantics on production work.

Thanks & Have a good day!
--
Yang Cui
FreeWheel | Beijing