Hello,

We're considering to use Kafka, and would like to know the Java/ Scala/Kafka version combination in which it is being used in production.
The wiki "Operations" page states that "We are running Kafka 0.7 right now but may move to trunk as we fix bugs."

While I read here that 0.8 was scheduled to be in production in LinkedIn about a month ago.
http://search-hadoop.com/m/4TaT4gjlc12/kafka+production+version&subj=Re+Which+version+to+choose+gt+0+8+or+0+72

Regards,
Itai