Hi,

Just a quick mention here that we've recently added support for
monitoring Kafka to SPM. This is in addition to monitoring Hadoop,
HBase, SenseiDB, Solr, Elasticseach, JVM, OS metrics, custom metrics,
etc.

See:
http://blog.sematext.com/2013/10/16/announcement-spm-performance-monitoring-for-kafka/

We will be adding the offset info in a week, so one should be able to
tell how much consumers are lagging. ZooKeeper monitoring coming in a
week, too.

Major thumbs up to all Kafka developers for building and open-sourcing
such a valuable piece of software - thank you! :)

Any feedback about SPM for Kafka would be great!

Thanks,
Otis