Although I haven't contributed much here yet, I did want to ask: why
diff/patch and not pull/merge? I know my work on getting the SBT build
working with a modern SBT was quite a headache for everyone because the
diff format was unable to convey things like "delete this binary file and
add this other one".

Derek