too late for 0.8.0 , yup

don't see any reason for it to not be in 0.8.1 and get on trunk once there
is a patch available for it ... happy to review once if a patch gets up
there otherwise I can do the patch , np

i update the ticket to label it for the release so we don't miss it, always
good to keep up to date if we can on libraries that are fixing bugs... as
long as they don't introduce them =8^)

 Joe Stein
 Founder, Principal Consultant
 Big Data Open Source Security LLC